Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Monday 21 June 2010

Product Review: Nivea Refreshing Toner

Is it possible to be addicted to a toner? I am completely in love with this stuff and I look forward to putting it on in the morning after my shower and in the evening before I go to bed.

Anyone who has read previous reviews of mine knows that I think that skin care should be an investment and many of the products that I use or recommend are more expensive than regular drugstore products - but that is because they work for me. This is a VERY affordable product which works well for me too and I definitely plan the repurchase it - price isn't everything guys.

This toner really is refreshing! When I put it on my skin after my cleanser it feels so cooling and hydrating. This is a great toner for really getting the rubbish out of your pores - anything that my cleanser won't shift - this does the job.

This toner isn't too harsh on my skin, I have sensitive skin and many toners are too harsh. Usually toners strip my skin of moisture, cause me to break out in red sore patches and make my face oilier - causing me to break out into acne. This doesn't do that. I feel that it hydrates my skin whilst working as a toner at the same time - it feels soothing on my skin. I feel that this helps to keep my pores in check and helps keep my oily skin at bay.

The formula smells incredible - It really does smell lovely. It is a pleasure to use this product. You get a lot of product too - I have had mine for a couple of months and I am not even half way through the bottle yet.

I cannot express how much I recommend this product - it is accessible, affordable and gives great results.

*I must stress that my review is based on how this product interacted with my skin (oily and sensitive). You may not get the same results dependent on your own skin type. This review is based on this toner being used in conjunction with a good skincare routine - remember to cleanse, tone and moisturise guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment