Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Monday 14 June 2010

Paws for thought:

Are w7 nail polishes really a one coat wonder?

Just applied w7 nail polish in "Grey" - impressed with the ease of application - the brush is incredibly easy to work with and distributes lots of product evenly. I love, love, love the colour - a deep charcoal grey! Stay tuned for update on how this product copes with a day or two in the life of Emma..

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving Grey polish atm - But I always seem to avoid W7 because it just looks abit cheap so would love to know how to get on with it!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fee,

    I don't have a camera at the moment to show you the colours. But I have just featured the polishes in my youtube video!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/emzeet

    ReplyDelete