Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Friday 25 June 2010

Olay Complete Care Daily UV Fluid SPF15 Review

As seen on beautyjudge.com

must admit that I don't really rate Olay for packaging. As much as I try not to be drawn in by fancy packaging, I am a bit of a magpie, and do end up purchasing some products purely because they look pretty.

What Olay lacks in the quality of its packaging, it certainly makes up for in the quality of its products.

This is a fantastic moisturiser for those of us with oily/combination skin. I find that some moisturising "creams" are too heavy duty for my skin and can leave my skin with a greasy residue and looking shiny. This product is a fluid, it is a thinner and more lightweight constistency. It absorbs quickly on the surface of the skin and leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. It leaves my skin feeling primed well for applying my make up.

I have the sensitive formulation of the product. I have used the product everyday for the past 2-3 weeks and have not experienced any adverse reactions - redness, itching etc.

Another bonus of this product is that it contains SPF15. I believe that having an SPF is one of the most important factors when choosing your daily moisturiser - especially in current climates.

This product is very affordable at under £5 for a fantastic 100ml. You don't need much of the fluid when applying it to the face - a little goes a long way.

The only disadvantages to this product in my eyes are the bland packaging and the fact that the product does not have a pump dispenser.

This is a fantastic product for someone with sensitive oily/combination skin in the summer months.

1 comment: