Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Monday 14 June 2010

Gradu-hating or Glad-uation?

Ok, so I am graduating from University this year - hello real world and responsibility. I must say I have mixed feelings regarding graduating - I am happy that 10 hour sessions in the library will be long gone and repressed forever but I am also bricking having to work the 9-5 and act like an adult (maybe). I am also relocating to Birmingham for my graduate job and this is probably adding to my graduation stress.

Another contributing factor to my graduation woes is what slap to wear on the day? As I will be having proofessional photographs taken which will probably grace my mother's living room wall for half a century I don't want to look like I am off on a night out to Gatecrasher, on the other hand I don't want to look half dead.

So my question is - what did you/ or would wear to your graduation? and if you are graduating from university or leaving school or sixth form - how are you feeling about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment