Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Thursday 17 June 2010

I Love Glamour

Hi guys,

I have been looking everywhere for a copy (or 3) of this months glamour. If you are wondering why I have been obsessing over this magazine - it is for one simple reason - FREE MAKE UP. I am sure most of you are aware by now that Glamour are giving away free benefit make up this month. The products up for grabs are eye bright, bag gal eyeliner and the it stick. They are all full size and should retail at £15 each. Glamour magazine costs £2 - 3 magazine costs you £6.. 3 products for £6 instead of £45 - BARGAIN!

I had given up on trying to get the Benefit freebies when I couldn't find a Glamour magazine anywhere this week. Thankfully my local Tesco restocked their shelves with Glamour today. There were 3 left when I arrived - each containing a different freebie. I did go a little bit crazy when I saw them!

My message to you - if you haven't managed to get hold of Glamour yet - Keep looking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment