Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Tuesday 19 January 2010

What am I wearing on my nails?


At the moment I am wearing Barry M's Vivid Purple Nail Paint! And I love it..

Here is my review for the Barry M Nail Paints - Happy Reading!

WOW! What a fabulous series of products the barry M nail range is - offering a broad range of colours for a range of fantastic looks! If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to more expensive nail paints such as OPI then this accesible range is for you.

I have several Barry M nail paints - in this post you can see an image of the vivid purple nail paint that I used for this review. The nail paints have a very intense colour and I find that two coats is more than enough for a lasting finish. I combine this product with the Barry M 3 in 1 nail paint which is a base coat, nail hardener and top coat in 1 m- one coat before application, one coat after!

I find that the product dries well and doesn't go tacky on application ensuring a smooth and flawless finish. The applicator brush works well and coats the nail generously on application.

"Chipability" wise - I have worn this nail paint for the last 3 days and as of yet - NO CHIPS! A very reliable product indeed!


I recommend this range to anyone who loves having effortlessly great looking nail and I thoroughly intent to purchase many more barry m nail paints in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment