Welcome to The Beauty Review!

Hi Beauties!

Welcome to my new page! Here I will be reviewing beauty products ranging from the best bronzer for a night out - to the best hair taming products for those bad hair days! Keep an eye out for new posts regularly :)

Friday 8 January 2010

Biore Shine Control Moisturiser


What a great product from a great skin care range!

I really do love this product and think it works well on normal to oily/combination skin. It doesn't leave skin looking or feeling greasy which is what you would hope from a shine control moisturiser!

The formula is great..however I do find the consistency a bit too thin for me, sometimes a little watery. I personally prefer a thicker formula - but that me just being picky! On the plus side it doesn't leave a residue on the skin and the fresh fragrance isn't too overpowering.

My only gripe - which I have with a lot of moisturisers is NO SPF!! This is in my opnion the products biggest downfall. I believe that an SPF is essential for a daily moisturiser to have if you want to invest in your skin long term. It provides protection from the sun and should inevitably help to fight the signs of ageing on the face. I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with a high sun exposure in their daily routine.

Although I really do love this product for the results it has given me and based on how affordable it is.. I would suggest thinking about spending more money and investing in a moisturiser with SPF15/SPF30.

No comments:

Post a Comment